[nfbwatlk] Three things

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Apr 15 06:55:19 UTC 2015

Hi,
Wow, congratulations on the job and new dog and new eyes. That's all
exciting. I got new eyes in August but they were too small after a while so
just Thursday I went in again to have a little added to them so my eyes will
open a little better.

Congratulations to Don, too!  That is really neat.
Thanks
lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name.
God's grace:"Plunge a sponge into Lake Erie. Did you absorb every drop? Take
a deep breath. Did you suck the oxygenout of the atmosphere? Pluck a pine
needle from a
tree in Yosemite. Did you deplete the forest of foliage? Watch an ocean wave
crash against the beach. Will there never be another one?" -Max Lucado
my digital evangelism blog:w w w . ask in jesus name . o r g
my latest book is at:
w w w . a u d I b l e . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . c a t l I n e s . c o m
(take out the spaces to activate the links)