[nfbwatlk] History project

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Apr 16 16:42:06 UTC 2015

If you have a "well-behaved" email program, Just reply to the message and
before sending, hit Shift-tab till you hear the "To" field. Now hit the END
key. The only address that will be left is Denise's direct address. Now hit
SEND, presuming you've put something into the body of the message and it
will go to Denise directly.So in most instances, you won't have to go thru
the find-the-address-copy-to-clipboard-paste-from-clipboard routine to reply
to her directly.

Mike Freeman