[nfbwatlk] FW: We want to hear from you! Participate in Google user research studies!

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 21 21:24:27 UTC 2015

: We want to hear from you! Participate in Google user research studies!

Hello from the User Experience Research team at Google!

We work on improving our products for all users, and in particular would love to speak to more folks in Eyes-Free about their experiences. User experience research studies help us learn from you, and we'd love to have you participate in them!

 <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zKw9fqFKx7FgOaOA-GP5m-6LvGM_HDkBH36FpbFExt8/viewform?entry.1840504930&entry.767183713&entry.56281283&entry.2035380197&entry.1567833329&entry.1093159374&entry.1787236126=Eyes-Free> Sign me up.

What am I signing up for?

You'd be helping us to improve Google products, both existing ones and those that are still in development. For example, we might ask you to try out a prototype and give us feedback on it, or we might interview you to help us plan a new product. We are especially seeking folks who can give us input on accessibility!

Types of studies at Google:

-At a Google office - locations throughout the US, and globally!
-Remote usability study - a Google researcher will harness the power of the Internet to conduct the study. You can be almost anywhere in the world, but need to have a high-speed Internet connection.
-Field study: Google researchers hit the road and come visit you. We won't just show up at your door though – we’ll always check in with you first, talk to you about the details of the study and make a proper appointment.What’s in it for me?

Your help in keeping our focus on the user is vital to our mission. While you don’t get anything just for signing up here, participation in a study session always entitles you to some token of our appreciation, such as a gift card or donation to your chosen charity. Rest assured though that you’ll always know exactly what you’ll receive before you participate.

Thanks for your time!

--
To report violations of our ground rules or content guidelines, contact eyes-free+owners at googlegroups.com <mailto:eyes-free+owners at googlegroups.com> . -- https://goo.gl/rDveM8
---