[nfbwatlk] Fwd: [Chapter-presidents] Fwd: [Nfb-legislative-directors] Proposed Changes to Service Animal Law Defeated

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Feb 21 03:35:51 UTC 2015

There is no excuse for that behavior. People who are allergic to dogs can get shots now for cats or dogs.  I mean, for humans, with cat or dog allergies, lol. I didn't say that right. Drivers who are afraid of dogs could go into counseling to help them with the fear. Those who have religious views against dogs might need to find another type of employment where they're not in contact with dogs.

I know some cab drivers don't like dog hair on the back seat, where the dogs usually go during the trip. Maybe owners could bring a sheet or something, or the driver could even do that. I think some of the drivers and companies are making this a bigger deal than it could be. I hope it is found that they are violating the ADA and/or other laws.
thanks
Lauren

Sent from my iPhone