[nfbwatlk] Fwd: [Chapter-presidents] Fwd:[Nfb-legislative-directors] Proposed Changes to ServiceAnimal Law Defeated

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 05:59:20 UTC 2015

Hi Lauren, well, unfortunately Canada doesn't have our ADA.  I do
think sometimes dog handlers can do more like bringing towels, or
blankets or something, but also allowing dogs to ride on the
seats is not a good thing.  It can be scrunchy on the floor for
dogs, but we can do some things, like removing the harness so
that the dog is more comfortable.  But most people with allergies
can take meds, and also short exposures, although they cause some
discomfort, usually go away once the dog is no longer present.
Hugs to you and your cats!    Blessings,    Debby and Neena