[nfbwatlk] Awesome research opportunity with a user research group for Seattle area residents!

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 01:27:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

This was passed on to me. It is a great opportunity, and they are
looking for 72 participants! It is on the east side, and
transportation is being covered. Studies will run through March, and
you will test mobile apps. Sessions are m-f 9 to 5 and last for 2
hours. See announcement below.

The demographic interview I just did over the phone was great. The
researcher is really excited to get to do accessibility research and
is new to the community, so let's participate!

Cindy