[nfbwatlk] FW: Mayo Clinic "bionic eye"

Mary ellen gabias at telus.net
Fri Feb 27 05:19:22 UTC 2015

Some of you have expressed a desire to help us in Canada.  Commenting on
this story that was aired on one of the most popular radio programs in the
country is simple and would be a very practical way to challenge stereotypes
here.  I realize the same stereotypes exist everywhere, but this story
originated in Canada and is being broadcast on many NPR stations as well as
on the web.