[nfbwatlk] NFB Washington Seminar success!

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 14:47:36 UTC 2015

Yay!  Good work.

Kaye

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Marci
Carpenter via nfbwatlk
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 6:16 AM
To: 'NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List' List'
Subject: [nfbwatlk] NFB Washington Seminar success!

Hello from Washington D.C.,

I am happy to report that Congresswoman Jamie Herrera Beutler (3rd District;
Clark County) has officially signed on as a co-sponsor of HR 188, the
T.I.M.E. Act (eliminating sub-minimum wages). She had indicated this to Mike
Freeman last week but is now officially registered as a co-sponsor.

Mike, Betty and I are having some very positive meetings with our
Congressional delegation. We are looking forward to the next 2 days. Keep up
the contacts with the offices from home.

Thanks!

Marci Carpenter