[nfbwatlk] NFB crafters division

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Jun 5 17:01:41 UTC 2015

For those who would like to simply know the Crafter's division schedule here
it is pasted in below directly from the schedule.

Crafters division convention schedule

Sunday July 5: Noon - 6:00 pm-CRAFT SHOW & DEMONSTRATIONS W202A, Convention
Center, level 2 If you are interested in crafts and appreciate hand-made
items, this is the place to be! Come and meet some very talented Federation
crafters and purchase their beautiful items for sale. Joyce Kane, President,
NFB Krafters Division

Tuesday July 7: 7:00 - 9:00 pm-NFB KRAFTERS DIVISION BUSINESS MEETING Salon
20, level 2 Join us to hear about our telephone conference classes taught by
blind/visually impaired crafters and learn about our email classes; become a
paid member and take as many classes as you would like from July to July.

Joyce Kane, President

Meanwhile, in the next few days I will be submitting an ad to Dave for the

main NFB newsletter with more detailed info about our division.

I sure hope we get many visitors, purchasers of our crafts and cards, and of

course new members as a result of the convention.

Cathy F

Facebook page:

Nfb-krafters-korner:

%40comcast.net