[nfbwatlk] Transit Guide-Bots for Blind Passengers?, Route Fifty presented by Government Executive, May 17 2015

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 23:02:58 UTC 2015

I'm just glad that in a few years I'll totally be out of the
employment picture.  (I hope).  It feels like all my life I've
either been working or looking for work.  But I hope that when I
am not working or looking for work, the new things that are
happening with technology will also help me volunteer, or do
something useful.  Or if not useful, at least creative and
interesting.  I'm not ready to sit in my rocking chair full time,
(although right now, since I just got home from work, it is nice.
Yup, iced tea and my dog at my feet.  Cool!    Debby