[nfbwatlk] Another device to help us "see"

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 22 01:01:03 UTC 2015

Here is an article from the June 18 issue of the Washington Post. I missed it on Newsline but saw a Facebook post about it today from an NFB member. I groaned at the time. Then I saw a KIN5 news story about it tonight. Of course they pretty much read the story word for word. I will call them tomorrow. I would appreciate your thoughts about what I might say and how you all feel about this.
 http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/06/18/fda-approves-device-to-help-blind-people-see-by-using-their-tongues/ <http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/06/18/fda-approves-device-to-help-blind-people-see-by-using-their-tongues/>

Marci