[nfbwatlk] Another device to help us "see"

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Mon Jun 22 21:35:10 UTC 2015

Good afternoon, I along with Mike certainly do not use the above-mentioned application, if I really need something that visually, I trust a family member will more than some person that I don’t know. As far as my bank statement it comes to me in braille, I’ll gladly read my own bank statement myself. I figure that information doesn’t belong in anyone’s hands or anyone’s electronic database. As far as all of the GPS tracking, a few on this list will remember how that actually turned into a good thing. As a general rule that no one really should be careful about which applications are allowed to access that data. I think it was down to common sense blindness in this case has very little to do with the common sense part. Practicing good judgment of what application to use in what particular situation makes a whole lot better sense.

Sincerely Maurice mines.
Amateur radio call sign, kd0iko.
voicemail message number, 505-369-3283.
Note the text of this email that I have directly dictated to the computer I’ve been facilitated via the means of Dragon 4.0 for the Mac, if there are any errors in the text that I have directly dictated to the computer, they may be the result of either the software or the dictation process. If you don’t understand something that I’ve written please ask?