[nfbwatlk] Another device to help us "see"

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 01:54:54 UTC 2015

Well, okay Mary Ellen, I'd love to be a Beta tester too, but I'm
not sure I'm willing to give up Nova.  (Grin).  One of the things
she does that is so awesome to me is that she remembers places
we've been before.  The flip side, of course is that if I don't
want to go to that place, I have to encourage her to go past it.
Lol.  Do any of you remember the Star Trek where the lady was on
the Enterprise and she was able to work with Medusa, because she
couldn't see? She had things woven into her dress that helped her
to be able to play tennis, etc.  I always thought that would be
kind of cool.  (Grin).  Yeah, yeah, I know.  My science fiction
side is coming out again.  (Grin).    Debby