[nfbwatlk] Exercise Interview Study

Kyle Rector rectorky at cs.washington.edu
Thu Mar 5 20:53:34 UTC 2015

Exercise Interview Study

Is exercise something that is of interest to you? Are you interested in
discussing what you like or dislike about exercise? At the University of
Washington, researchers are interested in learning more so we can inform
better design ideas in the future!

We are looking for participants who are blind or low-vision who are at
least 18 years old to participate in a semi-structured interview. We will
ask questions about your current exercise regime, what you value about
exercise, experience with exercise technology, and talk about some
hypothetical scenarios.

The interview will take approximately 45-60 minutes, and can be done over
the phone or Skype. participants will be reimbursed with a $15 Amazon gift
card. Participation is entirely voluntary, and you are welcome to stop at
any time.

If you are interested in giving valuable feedback about exercise, please
contact Kyle Rector at rectorky at cs.washington.edu, or Lauren Milne at
milnel2 at uw.edu. We are also interested in interviewing family members,
volunteers, or instructors that work with people who are blind or
low-vision in a fitness setting, so if you know someone who might be
interested, please feel free to pass this email on.

Thank you!
Kyle Rector
Lauren Milne

--