[nfbwatlk] Greater Seattle Chapter meeting this Saturday, March 21

Cindy clb5590 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 00:44:28 UTC 2015

Hi, in addition to bringing your 50-50 money, bring money to purchase tickets for the states iPad raffle. Tickets are five dollars each, and I would be happy to collect money during the chapter meeting.

Cindy Bennett
1st Year Ph.D. Student, Human Centered Design and Engineering
University of Washington

clb5590 at gmail.com

Treasurer of the national Federation of the blind of Washington, an affiliate of the national Federation of the blind.