[nfbwatlk] NFB Cane-Related Airlines Incident

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Mar 24 06:43:41 UTC 2015

Hi,
I've had that happen on occasions when I needed to use a wheelchair and I
was below their level and they just talked over me, not addressing me
directly, but to each other, about me. Of course I piped up about that kind
of behavior. When I traveled after breaking my ankle was one such time.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' Name
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the
world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the
world. John #16#33
(preceed the following links with w w w . And end them with . c o m without
the spaces To make them work)
To become closer to Jesus visit:
Ask in jesus name . blog spot
Join the "bag lady at: