[nfbwatlk] NFB Cane-Related Airlines Incident

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 23:33:21 UTC 2015

Agreed. And to clarify I don't think there should be any issue with
stowing a cane by the window, but there are a lot of rules when flying
that don't really make sense and are supposedly based on safety, the
exit row regulation for example. So for that reason it didn't surprise
me that he was asked to stow it somewhere else. Unless there is a
specific regulation that allows it, it is probably left up to the
discretion of the flight attendant and who knows what their reasoning
was?

Mike