[nfbwatlk] Last Chance to Participate in the NFBW iPad Air 2 fundraiser!

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 19:03:21 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Last chance to support the National Federation of the Blind of WA by
purchasing raffle tickets to win an iPad Air 2. You can PayPal me at
clb5590 at gmail.com,
bring your money to the Greater Seattle Chapter meeting tomorrow if
you live in the area or meet up with me today. Thank you to everyone
who has supported
us so far. We are trying to sell 1,000 tickets and still have a couple
hundred to go, so please support us if you can!

--
Cindy Bennett
1st Year Ph.D. Student, University of Washington

Treasurer of the National Federation of the Blind of Washington
an Affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind

clb5590 at gmail.com