[nfbwatlk] FW: [wtbbl] Patron Advisory Council Open Meeting

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed May 27 20:19:54 UTC 2015

From: WTBBL [mailto:wtbbl at list.statelib.wa.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 8:15 AM
Subject: [wtbbl] Patron Advisory Council Open Meeting

Good morning, WTBBL-ites -

This Saturday, May 30th is our next Patron Advisory Council (PAC) Meeting to
be held at the library. This is an open meeting and all are invited to
attend in person or by conference call. The agenda and call-in information
are below. I hope to see you soon! Best, Danielle

Conference call information:

Phone number: 800-920-7487

Code: 39258344#

Patron Advisory Council

Washington Talking Book & Braille Library

May 30, 2015 / 9:00am -12:00pm

Agenda

9:00:  Call to Order (Denise Colley, Chair)

.       Roll call (Mike Edwards, Vice Chair)

.       Approval of February 2015 meeting minutes

9:30:    WTBBL Director's Report (Danielle Miller)

10:00:  State Librarian's Report (Rand Simmons)

10:15:  Amy Ravenholt, Assistant Manager - Outreach

10:45:  Break

11:00:  Old Business

.       PAC Chair's Report (Denise Colley)

.       Committee Updates

11:15:  New Business

.       Nominating committee

.       Priorities for 2015

.       Legislative activity

11:55: Next meeting - October 10, 2015

Noon:  Adjourn

Danielle H. Miller

Director & Regional Librarian

Washington Talking Book & Braille Library

2021 9th Ave., Seattle, WA 98121-2783

p: 206.615.1588 / f: 206.615.0441

danielle.miller at sos.wa.gov

 <http://www.wtbbl.org/> www.wtbbl.org /  <http://www.facebook.com/WTBBL>