[nfbwatlk] groceries at national convention

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:30:47 UTC 2015

Hi Lauren, there is a deli and little market in the hotel that's
not too expensive.  Perhaps that night you might want to go
there.  They are open 24 hours, I think.  When I bought food in
2013, we went to Publix (but you'll need to take a cab there,
because it's not really within walking distance).  The rooms at
the Rosen Center do have fridges and microwaves, (I think) but
they are not marked in any way so using them will be a challenge.
(Oh for the days of microwaves with knobs that you turn).
Blessings,    Debby