[nfbwatlk] Can we meet this coming Tuesday?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:30:57 UTC 2015

Hi all, can we meet this Tuesday June 2? 7:30 would probably be
best for me, as I don't get home until nearly 6:00.  We need to
elect interim officers until Convention.  Perhaps we could have a
breakfast meeting on Saturday morning at the State convention?
Anyway, we can talk about all of that when we meet on Tuesday.
Sorry I didn't send this out last week.  (I had lots of stuff on
my plate).

By the way, Nova is doing well.  She's a keeper!    Debby and
Nova