[nfbwatlk] groceries at national convention

Fri May 29 14:09:54 UTC 2015

As long as we're on the subject of stressing out, yesterday I found out, that in many hotels with coffee makers of the Keurig variety they don't' have complimentary coffee in the rooms. In Seattle at least, the K cups cost $3 at one hotel anyway. Someone told me the Rosen Center may be charging $2.50 for each k cup. Has anyone heard this? Am I the last to know? This is distressing. I must have coffee in the morning. May have to bring my own K cups! (grin.)

And, Debby, by all means don't stress out poor Nova.

/s/

Bennett

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Debby Phillips via nfbwatlk
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 5:49 PM
To: nfbcaliforniasd at gmail.com; semisweetdebby at gmail.com; nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Debby Phillips
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] groceries at national convention

Oh, you're right, sorry.  We bought things like cheese and crackers and fruit, and I remember some people bought sandwich makings.  But we ended up with food that didn't get eaten, which was a waste.  It's going to be exciting, exhausting and just downright fun this year.  But I will have to be careful and not
stress poor Nova out.     Blessings,    Debby