[nfbwatlk] Online voice chat services

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Nov 4 22:20:37 UTC 2015

There’s also Zello Walkie-talkie.

Mike

From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Marci Carpenter via nfbwatlk
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 9:22 AM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Cc: mjc59 at comcast.net
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] Online voice chat services

Some of us use an app called Hey tell. I have also heard of other blind people using one called What's App. With both of these you can communicate with individual people in your contact list or create groups. We have a hey tell group for interested NFB of Washington members. If you are interested in being a part of this group contact Mike Freeman at k7uij at panix.com.

Marci
Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App