[nfbwatlk] Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting Reminder; Sat, 11/21 10A to 12P; update from Kevin Dezmond of Metro Transit and Lunch afterword!

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 19:40:55 UTC 2015

Hi NFBW,

Come to the November meeting of the Greater Seattle Chapter. We have a
packed agenda, so you won’t want to miss it!

Most notably, Kevin Desmond from Metro Transit will update us on
Metro’s recent expansion of called stops and testing to insure that
bus announcements are loud and clear.

After, join us at Cyclops for lunch!

When: Sat. Nov. 21 from 10:00 A to noon.
Where: City University, 521 Wall St. in Seattle’s Belltown
neighborhood. Enter at the northeast corner of Wall St. and 6th Ave.
Numerous Metro bus routes service stops in the area; please be in
touch if you would like directions or someone to meet you.

Cyclops is a diner/café at 2421 1st Ave, just 5 blocks from City
University. The entrance faces 1st Ave. at the southwest corner of 1st
Ave. and Wall St. We will walk together after the chapter meeting.
Their menu can be found here:
http://www.cyclopsseattle.com/brunch.html

See you Saturday!

Cindy

--
Cindy Bennett
2nd Year Ph.D. Student, University of Washington

Treasurer of the National Federation of the Blind of Washington
an Affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind

clb5590 at gmail.com