[nfbwatlk] Hired as a permanent emmloyee at Lighthouse

Mon Nov 23 22:19:49 UTC 2015

Debby,

This is excellent. About time! All the best, and I know you'll do well.

/s/

Bennett Prows

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Debby Phillips via nfbwatlk
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2015 5:33 PM
To: nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Debby Phillips
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Hired as a permanent emmloyee at Lighthouse

Hi all, just wanted you to know that Wednesday morning I was hired as a full-time (not temporary) employee.  We officofficiallyt Monday, since it's the start of a pay period.
I'm very happy about this, and would have let you know sooner but we have not had any power.  We left Spokane yesterday and I  sent an email out then, but like a ninny I left off part (the address, so of course you all didn't get it.  Anyway, wanted to let you know.  Wishing you all a very happy Thanksgiving with lots of
football, turkey, and pumpkin pie.  (Smile).    Debby