[nfbwatlk] Registered for the NFB of WA Convention

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Oct 2 23:25:18 UTC 2015

I suspect Benz browser is set up so that Windows media player or another audio player cannot be automatically en vogue from Internet Explorer. It seems to me that he should've gotten a dialogue requesting that he allow Internet explorer whichever browser is using to invoke an audio player but perhaps not.

Mike Freeman