[nfbwatlk] Accessible Art User Study - 10/14 to 10/23 - earn $100 gift card

Toby Willis toby at igdogs.org
Sat Oct 10 21:14:58 UTC 2015

Oops, sorry list friends...hit send without checking the recipient!
Sorry for the noise,
Toby

Dedicated to Increased Independence for blind individuals

Toby Willis, CEO
206.588.2453  Desk
206.427.5522  Mobile
Follow me on twitter  @IGDToby
Find us on FaceBook www.facebook.com/IndependenceGuideDogs/

Independence Guide Dogs (IGD) is a 501C3 not-for-profit organization as determined by the Internal Revenue Service.
This message was intended for only its recipient and not to be read or shared by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender and perminently delete the email from your computer and the cloud.
We take great care to protect the privacy of those with whom we communicate. Your cooperation in this effort is appreciated and helps to make all of our information safer.

I'm blind due to Retinitis Pigmentosa and appreciate art of all kinds.
I would be interested in doing the study.
Also, my girlfriend is not blind, but she is an ASL interpreter for the deaf-blind.
Would her expertise and experience contribute to your study?
Thanks,