[nfbwatlk] Stranded by airline, a disabled D.C. activist crawled off his flight. Butthe humiliation was far from over.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:10:23 UTC 2015

Wow ghecky, that would be scary to just be left on the tarmac.
But you kept your cool, and Jake did his job.  I will not make
any comments about Sarah or her treatment by WCB on this list.
But if you want to write me privately about that, fine.  However,
I will tell you that it angered me that she would denounce NFB on
the basis of one person, and that person wasn't even in NFB.
That's like saying you won't fly Alaska again because somebody
left you on the tarmac.  That would be silly.  But that's all I'm
willing to say now.    Debby and Nova