[nfbwatlk] FW: message about the Amazing Colorado Raffle!

Fri Sep 4 19:05:57 UTC 2015

The following came from Lisa Bonderson at Scott Labarre's email, so this is of course on his behalf:

/s/

Bennett

From: lkb at labarrelaw.com [mailto:lkb at labarrelaw.com]
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 11:19 AM
To: Scott C. LaBarre
Subject: message about the Amazing Colorado Raffle!

Greetings,
First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude for your participation in previous Amazing Colorado Raffles.  Your generosity over the years has helped to bring in record totals in each ensuing year, allowing our scholarship and other educational programs to remain healthy and capable of assisting blind students to attend college and university and to provide intensive Braille instruction to blind youth.  We now embark on the challenge of topping last year's total with this year's new and improved Amazing Colorado Raffle!  We have upped the ante to make our contest more exciting and to spread the wealth.  In the previous two year's contests, we gave out a single $3,500 prize.  This year we are giving out three prizes totaling $4,000 in cash!
1st Prize will be $2,500
2nd Prize will be $1,000
3rd Prize will be $500
With three chances to win, it's an opportunity too good to pass up!  Please take a moment and go to http://www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle to purchase your raffle tickets.  The winning tickets will be drawn the evening of October 31st at our annual state convention.  You need not be present to win.   Your participation will assist the NFB Colorado Scholarship and other programs to permit blind students and blind youth live the lives they want.
On behalf of your friends in the NFB of Colorado,
Scott LaBarre, President
NFB Colorado