[nfbwatlk] Sad News

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 9 23:43:24 UTC 2015

Hi Cindy,

I am so very sorry about Mike’s dad. My hart is with all of you. Please  let me know if there is anything at all I can do. We can just roll with the registration forms as they are it that’s OK with you and I can work with the Convention committee and get the agenda set.

Raymond and I had to handle everything when his parents both died in 2011 so I know about some of what Mike has to deal with. It’s a lot for you to deal with, too. My only advice to both of you is to find time to let yourselves have your own feelings. Lot’s of people will talk about how you need to be strong and support Mike and how he needs to be strong to support his mom. That’s all true but don’t stuff your own feelings inside too much.

Take care,

Marci