[nfbwatlk] 2015 NFB OF WASHINGTON CONVENTION REGISTRATION OPENS

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 14 00:20:35 UTC 2015

REGISTER NOW FOR THE 2015 NFB OF WASHINGTON CONVENTION
October 30-November 1, 2015
Red Lion hotel SeaTac

Registration is now open for the 2015 NFB of Washington Convention! This will be a diverse and exciting convention with activities for blind students, parents of blind children and guide dog users. You can register and pay online with our accessible online form and pay with your debit/credit card or PayPal account, or print a form, fill it out and mail it with your check or money order. Follow the link on our website; nfbw.org <http://nfbw.org/> to access the forms. Registration is $20 and the banquet on Saturday evening  is $40. The parent lunch is $20.The student lunch is $5. Although there is no early registration deadline we need a banquet count by October 12th. In-person registration will be $30. There will be scholarships and other awards as well as charters for new NFBW divisions!

The National Federation of the Blind of Washington knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

REGISTER TODAY!