[nfbwatlk] Our meeting tonight

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 03:07:48 UTC 2015

Hi, I'm sending this in case there are people who might want to
come to our first meeting of WASAGDU at the National Federation
of
washington Convention.  If people want more info they can also
call or text me: 509-690-4624; or send email to
semisweetdebby%gmail.com.  ---- Original Message ------
Subject: Our meeting tonight

Hi all, just wanted to let you all know a couple things.  First
of all, Kaye will be sending out the Constitution to everybody on
the list.  Once you get it, I'd urge you to read it carefully.
If you have any questions, of course you can always write to me,
or better yet, come to the convention and to our meeting which
will be at 4:30 Friday afternoon.  We have an hghr and a half to
meet, so it will be a full agenda.
I .  be getting the agenda out to you all after I get some
inofmation from Marci, which should be tomorrow or Tuesday.
Looking forward to seeing you all at the convention!

One more thing, if you plan on joining WASAGDU, please bring your
$5 for the meeting at 4:30.  If you are NAGDU members, you can
let us know that at the meeting.  You will not need to pay dues
both nNation and to WASAGDU.  We would, of cghrse take any
donations.  (Smile).

  Debby Phillips, Acting President, Washington Association of
Guide Dog Users: WASAGDU.