[nfbwatlk] Dog Day @ WTBBL!

Mays, Marian marian.mays at sos.wa.gov
Tue Apr 5 19:00:12 UTC 2016

Calling all dog lovers! On Sunday, May 1, from 2-4 PM, WTBBL will be hosting a canine filled day! "For Your Eyes Only," a Guide Dogs for the Blind puppy club, will be presenting about the guide dog lifestyle, guide dog etiquette, and the Canine Buddy Program. Youth will have the chance to interact with guide dog puppies and working guides!

Refreshments, crafts, and games to follow the presentation. This event is open to all youth and their families and will be held at our location in downtown Seattle (2021 9th Ave). Free parking is available in the attached garage!

Please RSVP to me at marian.mays at sos.wa.gov<mailto:marian.mays at sos.wa.gov> or (206) 615-1253 by Friday, April 29 if you plan to attend. I've attached a flyer to this email for distribution. Spread the word!

Marian Mays, MSLIS
Youth Services & Resources Librarian
Washington Talking Book and Braille Library
(206) 615-1253