[nfbwatlk] {Spam?} Greater Seattle Holiday party reminder

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Tue Dec 6 00:22:09 UTC 2016

Happy Holidays,

I look forward to welcoming everyone to the  Rock Bottom brewery and
restaurant on this Saturday 12/10 for our annual Chapter Holiday party.

The event will start at 11:30 and end at 3:00. Please do not arrive before
11:30

The Rock bottom serves wonderful food and craft beers.

We will once again have a $15.00 gift exchange, if you would like to
participate please bring a gift.

If you have any questions you can contact me at 208-301-0565

The address for the restaurant is:

Rock Bottom Brewery Restaurant
1333 5th Ave
Seattle, WA 98101