[nfbwatlk] meowy Christmas

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Dec 22 17:20:59 UTC 2016

Lauren:
I am sure everyone will have a merry Christmas. Our cat Lily has a stocking. I don't think she pays much attention to it but she does. I'm sure she'll be happy with just a full food bowl and full water dish. She was down here but she's going upstairs to sit in my favorite chair.
Merry Christmas to everyone and happy holiday season whatever God or no God you worship or don't.

Mike Freeman K7UIJ
Sent from my iPhone 7+