[nfbwatlk] sad news

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 03:45:38 UTC 2016

Hi Albert, and all, this is a very sad time. I know for myself that I was hoping to see Mike one more time, to get one more of his great hugs. One of my funniest memories of Mike was when I was a young girl at the School for the Blind in Oregon. The school had a summer program and there were a few students from Vancouver who came. One early evening I was calling my parents from a phone booth near the local drugstore not far from the OSB campus. Mike and David Hyde tried to tip the phone booth over with me in it. They wouldn't have tipped it all the way, they were laughing hysterically and I was screaming and laughing too. All I can say is thanks for the memory.    Debby