[nfbwatlk] January 16 Seattle Chapter meeting - location changed

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Fri Jan 8 20:59:46 UTC 2016

NFB of Washington listers,

The next meeting of the NFB Greater Seattle Chapter will be next Saturday, January 16, from 10:00 a.m.  to Noon.

Our meeting location is changed for January because City University will be closed.  The chapter meeting will be held at:

Sidney Apartments
400 Wall Street
Between Fourth and Fifth Avenues.

Enter the Sydney Apartments building on Wall Street.  Someone will be outside the entrance to let folks in.

Once in the building, go to the second floor club room.    Take a right off the elevator and take another right.

The room is available starting just shortly before 10:00 a.m., so if you arrive early, I suggest you go to the Uptown Expresso, which is right around the corner on Fourth Avenue.

If you arrive late to the meeting, press 512 on the call box to the right of the main entrance.

We will be holding chapter board elections and collecting the annual $5.00 dues from members.  One must be a member to vote, so come with your dollar bills in hand.

Noel