[nfbwatlk] Seattle NFB Chapter Meeting Minutes for January 2016

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 18 05:08:41 UTC 2016

OK. Let me make myself clear. As the President of the National Federation of the Blind of Washington I am saying that it is perfectly fine for someone to post a summary of a chapter meeting on this list. Of; course the minutes will be read at the next chapter meeting. We would never do otherwise.

Marci Carpenter, President
NFB of Washington