[nfbwatlk] Seattle NFB Chapter Meeting Minutes for January 2016

Tue Jan 19 15:03:33 UTC 2016

Well, I might as well wade in to this just once. Don't know why you couldn't just put the word "draft" on what you post after the monthly meeting. Then it gets approved at the next meeting.

Ok, done.

Have a great week.

/s/

Bennett

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Arielle Silverman via nfbwatlk
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 9:30 AM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Cc: Arielle Silverman
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] Seattle NFB Chapter Meeting Minutes for January 2016

Hi all,
Thanks for the feedback and lively discussion on this. I think all the points raised are valid and can easily be reconciled.
I feel it would benefit chapter members to be reminded of meeting highlights shortly after the meeting, especially when time-sensitive projects are discussed or people agree to do things between meetings.
However, we can call these "meeting summaries" and reserve the official minutes for reading and approval/correction at the next meeting.
I'm happy to take on the task of posting a short summary of Tanna's minutes after she shares them with me via Dropbox, so Tanna doesn't have to take on extra work.

Best, Arielle