[nfbwatlk] Fwd: Accessibility study

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Wed Jun 1 15:13:07 UTC 2016

Good morning NFBW:

I would strongly encourage you to *not* participate in any Skills Inc. sponsored usability studies.

The going rate is $150 - $200 per study for most other user research ferms that contract with Microsoft (two hour time blocks). Skills Inc. is taking advantage of blind folks by only offering $15 per hour.

This is Just my opinion, but I thought folks should know.

-Mike Mello