[nfbwatlk] Dwight Sayer was Hacked!

Mon Jun 13 14:54:34 UTC 2016

Hi Listers,

On Saturday, I received a Facebook friend request from Dwight Sayer, the main contact for the National Association of Blind Veterans. The NFB veterans association. I thought I already had him as a friend, but wasn't sure, so I accepted his friend request.  Once I did, I got a series of texts that were phishing messages for a scam. Called him this morning, and he asked me to let folks know that he was hacked over the weekend, and when he found out, he deleted the account. .

/s/

Bennett