[nfbwatlk] Last day to register for summer reading!

Mays, Marian marian.mays at sos.wa.gov
Wed Jun 15 17:23:20 UTC 2016

Good morning! Today is the last day to register for the 2016 WTBBL Summer Reading Program. This program encourages reading throughout the summer with weekly booklists and activities that are mailed to WTBBL youth patrons. It is free to sign up, and you don't have to live in Seattle! Attached is the application which you can email to me or fax at (206) 615-0441. You can also register using our online form here: http://www.wtbbl.org/Summer-Reading-Registration.aspx  Please contact me with any additional questions.

Have a great summer!

Marian Mays, MSLIS
Youth Services & Resources Librarian
Washington Talking Book and Braille Library
(206) 615-1253