[nfbwatlk] Room Announcement

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:10:31 UTC 2016

Good morning everyone,

Just wanted to either remind or let folks know that I still have a
double-room which I'm hopefully looking to share so as to cut down some
expenses at the National convention.  If anyone knows of someone looking for
a roommate (preferably not a dog user), please let me know or contact me by
either emailing or calling me at 206-579-9702.

I'll be at the convention from June 29-July 6th.

I'm spreading the word but thought I'd let folks around here know as well.

Jim