[nfbwatlk] In the hospital.

Vincent Ricks vincentricks at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 15:51:57 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,and good morning,wanted to let everyone,know,that I am in the hospital,for diabetic complications,and severe stomach,pains,have been in the hospital since Wednseday afternoon,they are running test on me and hopefully,I will not have to have surgery for my goal latter,so far am on a liquid diet,and maybe today,the doctor will improve my diet to a diabetic diet,so please can everyone in our Washington State Fedaration,family keep me and Sunni,in your prayers,and thoughts,so I can go home soon.

Sent from my iPad