[nfbwatlk] Greater Seattle Chapter Happy hour 3/18

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:21:01 UTC 2016

Following up:

Rsvp to our Facebook event so we can make a semi-accurate reservation.
If you do not have Facebook, rsvp to mike at mello.com

Web
https://www.facebook.com/events/1576763322615227/

Mobile
https://m.facebook.com/events/1576763322615227?_rdr

Happy hour includes reduced prices on drafts, wells, and appetizers.
Seattle Menu (no prices)
http://www.hardrock.com/cafes/seattle/menu.aspx

in my experience, sandwiches tend to be about $13, appetizers less,
entrees a bit more.

We hope to see you soon and invite your friends!

Cindy