[nfbwatlk] Anyone in Seattle need a scanner?

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 18:10:31 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I have an old scanner/printer/copier that I would like to sell. The
scanner part works perfectly. The printer is starting to wear out, and
although it does an OK job with printing plain documents, the print
quality is a little degraded when trying to print barcodes or
documents with graphics. So, I am selling at way below cost, and I
thought that someone in the Seattle blindness community might be
interested in an inexpensive scanner.
If you are able to pick up the scanner/printer from my apartment in
north Seattle, I'll sell it for $40. We can also deliver it to anyone
in the Seattle city limits for $60.
Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested. For more
details, email me off-list at
arielle71 at gmail.com

Best, Arielle