[nfbwatlk] convention door prizes and auction items

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 21:24:08 UTC 2016

I hope you are all looking forward to our state convention as much as I am. It is just a few days away!

Do you or your chapter have door prizes or auction items for convention? Dory (Kaye Kipp) will be happy to accept all door prizes. She will be in the registration area which is outside of the Seawall Room. Remember that cash and gift cards make excellent door prizes. You can also pick up an agenda in large print or braille at the registration table.

We will be auctioning items throughout the convention. Ben Prows will gladly accept all auction items beginning Friday evening.

Let’s have a great convention!