[NFBWATLK] more sad news

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 22:47:12 UTC 2017

I'm sorry to hear that.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWATLK [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Marci
Carpenter via NFBWATLK
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2017 2:11 PM
To: 'NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List' List'
Cc: Marci Carpenter
Subject: [NFBWATLK] more sad news

Last night i received a call from Josie Armantrout informing me of the death
of her 35 year old son, Robert. Although Robert had some health issues his
death was unexpected. He lived in Bemidji, Minnesota. Josie and Todd are
flying there today.

Josie was the President of the Greater Seattle chapter at one point. She and
Todd were long time members of the NFB and contributed much time and energy
to the organization.

Josie and Todd did travel to Bemidji at Christmas and spent time with Robert
and his wife. I believe Robert will be buried in Minnesota. I will forward
his obituary as soon as it is available. I have no other information at this
time but will send an update when I hear from Josie again.

Please keep Josie, Todd and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Marci