[NFBWATLK] {Disarmed} Help us keep the Storytellers Project going!

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Feb 9 16:45:34 UTC 2017

From: Rooted in Rights [mailto:info at dr-wa.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2017 7:01 AM
Subject: [Suspect Bulk Mail] Help us keep the Storytellers Project going!

[Rooted in Rights logo]<http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3416&qid=403587>

[Disability Rights are Human Rights.]<http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3416&qid=403587>

[Donate here to Rooted in Rights]<http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3417&qid=403587>

[A graphic of a smart phone with the word "Storyteller" within it.]<http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3418&qid=403587>

The Rooted in Rights Storytellers series<http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3419&qid=403587>, which recruits, hires, and supports people with disabilities making original videos, finished its first season with over a quarter of a million views! We need your help to make Season Two! A donation of a few dollars a month will help support the creation of videos by Storytellers from all over the world and connect you to special rewards. Head over to the Patreon page and check out our new video explaining the Storytellers project initiative<http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3418&qid=403587>!

This email was sent by Disability Rights Washington, which operates the Rooted in Rights website, is part of the federally funded protection and advocacy system and a member of the National Disability Rights Network. Click Here to Unsubscribe<http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=1590&qid=403587&h=a26024cccfc08314>
315 - 5th Avenue South
Suite 850
Seattle, WA 98104
United States