[NFBWATLK] Important news!

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 15:52:16 UTC 2017

Congratulations Phillip,on the engagement. When Kevin and I were talking
about marriage we called Social security separately. I got a no that I would
lose my benefits and he got a yes we could each keep our benefits. Now mind
you the law is narrow and both of us fit under the exceptions, smile. So we
both keep our benefits. In our case we hired an SS lawyer. Best two hundred
dollars I ever spent. So read the law yourself and ask, or hire an SS
lawyer.

Warm smile,
Becky and Jake clapping his paw paws